UTV Corvus Terrain EX PRO EPS
- 2 year or 1000 hours warranty
- Finance available
- Engine: A/C Induction at 48V
- Power 13kw (nominal) Torque 150Nm (Maximum)
- Max Speed in LOW 25km In HIGH 40km
- Battery Lithium Ion 15 Kwh
- Range 100km depending on power usage
- 4WD-2WD with rear differential lock
- Front & Rear Screen optional extra
- Full or half door optional extra
- Air conditioning Cab optional extra
- Power steering and class leading TURNING RADIU
- Dimensions L x W x H: 3414 x 1656 x 1973 mm.
- Ground clearance: 309 mm.
- Towing capacity: Low 755kg High 479 kg
- Cargo Box capacity: 300 kg
- Suspensions: Indep. double wishbone. 287 mm travel.
- Damping: Gas shock-absorbers. Adjustableride height.
- Anti-dive system.
Prices start from £25499 contact us for more information
Orange Green White
Corvus UTV Video
If you want to download the brochures, please click the downloads tab at the top of the page.
The TERRAIN Diesel was designed to tackle any terrain and situation for maximum performance and productivity. With 4WD or 2WD traction, you can have the best of both worlds. Thanks to the anti-roll bar and a surprisingly large cab, you’re kept safe and comfortable on the go. The 450 kg steel cargo box is agile and easily tilted, and adding an electro-hydraulic kit makes unloading a breeze. The CAB package further enhances your experience with a fully enclosed cab, a partially open window, an interior mirror, courtesy light, and plenty of room to move around. Enjoy all the advantages of the TERRAIN, where long days are spent in supreme comfort.
|Cargo bed cover||£POA|
|Cargo box carpet||£POA|
|Electro-hydraulic cargo box lift||£POA|
|WARN winch AXON 35s||£POA|
|PRO-Winch front bumper||£POA|
|Rear screen protection||£POA|
|ADVANCED roof rack||£POA|
|Flip up windshield with wiper system||£POA|
|Drawbar & tow ball assy||£POA|
|Aluminium rim 14’’ (4 pieces)||£POA|
|Rotary emergency light||£POA|
Accessory BrochureCorvus Terrain UTV Accessories Brochure - JF Sales
To download the brochure click the download tab at the top of the page.